Founded in 2005, PREMAnet is a registered non-profit association which holds the stewardship of the PREMA® concept and materials. It disseminates the concept and awards licences to trainers. The PREMA® concept was initially developed and implemented by the German Technical Cooperation (GIZ). The registered and certified members of PREMAnet support the planning and implementation of PREMA® programmes worldwide.
PREMAnet functions to:
- Promote the PREMA® concept to relevant national and international organisations.
- Support the planning and implementation of PREMA® training.
- Train and license qualified trainers.
- Facilitate the exchange of information among members.
- Update and further develop training materials.
PREMAnet‘s excellence is realized from the competitive know-how and training skills of its registered and licensed trainers worldwide. Licensed PREMA® trainers are found and accessible on every continent and in most countries.